Everyone loves the spa, however, most only go when it is a special occasion. They may get a gift certificate for the holidays or their birthday or they are part of a wedding party and the bride decides to paper them before the big day. If you believe that this is wrong and that people should go to the spa more often, then you need to increase your spa marketing. There are many ways to do that both online and off, and you have probably tried many of them. Here are a few you that you may not have thought of or considered before.
- Use your windows to advertise both inside and out. Put up an eye-catching display for people walking or driving past. Be sure to change it every few weeks so that it does not get boring and people do not get complacent. In addition, be sure to have advertising up for those already inside so that they can request additional services while they are there.
- Partner with another business. Make sure that the businesses complement each other. Then you can advertise on their web page and they can advertise on yours. You can also use each other’s social media accounts, as well. You can also partner with a local charity and advertise the good you do for them. This will get you brownie points as well as more clients.
- Let your current clients do your spa marketing for you. Give them an area on your website to share their experience. Offer incentives for them to answer survey questions, but do not try to make them say what they do not want to. Let them be honest. If your service is good, they will want to let others know.
- Allow customers to make appointments online, but do not stop there. Send emails every day until they come in that makes them anticipate the experience. You can also mail out small packets to help them get ready for their upcoming appointment which includes samples of lotions and shampoo that you use in your spa.
- Have the best service and do not let it end when the appointment is over. It goes without saying that you if you have the best service people will return and inform their friends and family about how wonderful their experience was in your spa. However, you do not want the experience to end when the appointment is over. Follow up the next day with a call or email to get feedback. You can also give them an incentive to return like a coupon or discount for next time.
Regardless of how you do your spa marketing, be sure that it is attracting the clientele that you desire and also have a way to keep track of what is working and what is not. This way you will know what to do and what not to do in order to keep people coming back for more and bringing others with them.