Curious what the process for initial meeting with roofing contractors will look like? Here is a glimpse of that but first, If you are curious to learn more about J & K Roofing, home to the premiere roofing contractors in Denver, CO, then here is a clip that was pulled directly from their website:
“J & K Roofing is an award-winning roofing company serving the greater Denver, Colorado area. As professional roofers, Denver and the Front Range communities have been our home for over 30 years! In that time, our roofing company has proudly roofed nearly 30,000 homes and commercial properties. Whether you need a new roof for a small commercial space or a beautiful sprawling mansion, our skilled and experienced team will astound you with their professionalism and the quality of their work.
Our reputation for superb roofing expertise and impeccable customer service is well known throughout Colorado. We make sure every job we take on is completed to our customer’s satisfaction. By taking the time to know you, your home, and how you want your new roof to accent your property, we’re able to ensure the job gets done right.
“As the leading roofers in the Denver & Golden metro areas, we understand that it can be tough finding experienced professional roofing contractors. There are many roofing companies to choose from, but our dedication to your satisfaction sets J & K Roofing Contractors apart from our competition. Our Denver roofers are knowledgeable and experienced in all types of roofing materials.”
- You go knock doors in neighborhoods that have revently been hit with hail. Look for doors that don’t already have roofing signs in the yard and that have plants, flowers, cars and other visible signs of hail damage.
- You offer to do a free estimation by climbing on their roof and assessing for potential hail damage. Certain kinds of roofs will show more damage such as traditional shingling or wood shake. Ceramic and metal roofs typically do not get damaged in small hail storms which are typical for the Denver area.
- Have your car parked close by so you can easily access ladder. Grab ladder and put it up against the house on ground that is level and at a lower vantage point to the roof.
- Get on the roof, as long as it’s not too steep, and walk around assessing hail damage. Be sure to take some time to take in the view of the mountains.
- Go back down to the potential client’s house and let them know what kind of damage is on their roof, if any. Let them know you are a certified roofing contractor and work for a top of the line roofing company.
- Create an estimate for them using the measurements you now know about the roof and make sure that their insurance company isn’t shorting them.
- Make them sign a contract saying you are the only roofing company that they will use.
Call J & K Roofing today to get the ball rolling as soon as possible.