If you are thinking of switching from cigarettes to vape pens, vape cartridges and vape tanks, then you need to consider all of the pros and cons for making this decision. You will also want to consider the pros and cons for choosing to switch from smoking marijuana to vaping marijuana. There are many known pros and a few cons that come along with this decision making process. Listed here are the the pros and cons of vape and vaporizer pens.
Here are the pros for switching over to vape and vaporizer pens:
- They contain far fewer chemicals and carcinogens then cigarettes. This means that you will drastically reduce your risk of lung cancer while also helping your lungs recuperate from all of those years of smoking. Even when you smoke marijuana, then you are inhaling far more toxins and chemicals from the smoke then you would if you switch to a vape pen.
- They can help you to stop smoking. E cigarettes and vape pens can help you to lessen your need for nicotine and will help you to drastically reduce your dependence on nicotine.
- They are socially acceptable. As you will be producing second hand vape that is far better than the second hand smoke that smokers release, then vape pens are far more acceptable to everyone around you.
- You will smell less! You will also help your breath as well as the smell on your clothes and fingers when you choose to switch from cigarettes to vaping.
- They are much cheaper than if you continue smoking. When you choose to switch from smoking cigarettes to vaping, then you will save a lot of money. Smoking can be very expensive and vaping is much cheaper. In fact, you can save up to 40 percent of what you would have spent on cigarettes.
Here are the cons for switching over to vaping:
- You are still inhaling nicotine. This is still addictive and can still cause harm to your health. Of course, it is a much better idea to give it all up at once. But, vapes are much healthier so if you are going to still inhale nicotine, then you will want to consider this pro over the con.
- There are still carcinogens involved. Just because you switched over to an e-cigarette or a vape pen doesn’t mean that you aren’t still doing damage to your health. There are still carcinogens involved with e-smoking as well.
- Smoking altogether is addictive and habit forming. If you want to break the habit, then you will need to give up nicotine altogether.
As you can see, there are far more pros then cons when it comes to e-smoking and switching from smoking to vaping. You will want to be sure that you weigh out all of the pros and cons that come along with choosing to make the switch.
If you are looking for e-pens and vape pens, then you will want to reach out to the experts over at Med-ePen, They are the leading experts in vape pens and can help you!